The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put a set of Treadura tires on a bidirectional tractor and wasn't very happy with them. The first tire only lasted 20 min before it blew. I thought it may have been a fluke defect as the bead broke. I've never seen that before on a tire, but later the second tire failed in the same way. All 4tires eventually failed in some manner in less than 500 hrs. Maybe others have had good experiences with these but I won't be bothered to install any more of these on anything that's seeing any real use

·
Registered
88 Posts
I wouldn't ever recommend installing Chinese tires on a machine you work, or rely on in any capacity.

From my personal experience the appealing price is never enough to outweigh the inevitable upset you will endure when the tires fail prematurely, or perform at very substandard levels.

I have no doubt in my mind there are people who swear by Chinese tires, but I'm not convinced at this stage they are a sound investment.

I have come to realize the treadura bias skid steer tires, despite the lowest initial purchase price, actually average the highest overall cost per hour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.