The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you put an EZ Steer 500 on a case 4890 or similar model case? If so, how did it work? What kind of settings did you run? Any issues?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have any of you put an EZ Steer 500 on a case 4890 or similar model case? If so, how did it work? What kind of settings did you run? Any issues?
We’ve run a 4690 with a 750 and ezsteer. It works fine. We switch it to front steer only. I can’t remember what settings we used. We just calibrated it and went.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We’ve run a 4690 with a 750 and ezsteer. It works fine. We switch it to front steer only. I can’t remember what settings we used. We just calibrated it and went.
Do you remember what type of tractor you set it as? It's 4wd but doesn't articulate, so that won't work. I'm thinking about setting it as a fwa tractor. I've also heard of a guy who set it as a sprayer which seems a little odd.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you remember what type of tractor you set it as? It's 4wd but doesn't articulate, so that won't work. I'm thinking about setting it as a fwa tractor. I've also heard of a guy who set it as a sprayer which seems a little odd.
I think we set it as FWA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts