The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a fan of the trimble guidance products, but struggle with the lack of support or installation knowledge, no need to fear.

We are an independent trimble dealer located in southern alberta and specialize in Trimble installation and most importantly support. We can make your product work and work to the its best capabilities.

If you are looking for a new system and live in central and southern alberta, please don't hesitate to send me an email to get things started. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
If you are a fan of the trimble guidance products, but struggle with the lack of support or installation knowledge, no need to fear.

We are an independent trimble dealer located in southern alberta and specialize in Trimble installation and most importantly support. We can make your product work and work to the its best capabilities.

If you are looking for a new system and live in central and southern alberta, please don't hesitate to send me an email to get things started. [email protected]
Accufarm gets my vote! They are a good bunch to work with. My local Case dealer sold me a box of Trimble parts that I could not make work and after 2 seasons of me trying , Case tried and they could not make it work either. In year 3 I was real close to packing it all back up and demanding my money back. Then I met Chris from Accufarm at the farm show in Red Deer. He said "I will get it working for you" , and he did. In about 15 minutes!!
Good people! Thanks Accufarm! Barry :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have to agree with Transaxial. I have heard all the horror stories on other forums about the Trimble sales but no service. Accufarm is NOT like that. I have been dealing with Chris way back years ago when we got our first EZ Guide 500. They are very knowledgeable, and most of the time, any issues I have are usually fixed right over the phone. A few times he has gone way out and over what a dealer was expected to do, just to keep me rolling in the busy season. He is one of the main reasons we chose Valley corner pivots this year with RTK, as it uses Trimble GPS equipment.
With GPS, the service is more important than the sale in my mind, and Accufarm has that philosophy well in place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.