The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone run a trimble 750(waas) + ezy steer and a new holland 8970 or the lower models with supersteer? have it running reasonably well but want some settings to compare for a little tweek? dont want to upgrade to a higher level of acccuracy as we run outback gear on 2.5cm with our own base station and will eventually upgrade to that. Had the trimble laying in shed doing nothing and want to use it for this season for spreading and harrowing.. any help appreciated
cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anyone run a trimble 750(waas) + ezy steer and a new holland 8970 or the lower models with supersteer? have it running reasonably well but want some settings to compare for a little tweek? dont want to upgrade to a higher level of acccuracy as we run outback gear on 2.5cm with our own base station and will eventually upgrade to that. Had the trimble laying in shed doing nothing and want to use it for this season for spreading and harrowing.. any help appreciated
cheers
You must be running on Uncorrected or RangePoint RTX, because you will not be able to use WAAS over here in Australia. What "tweaking" does it need? Generally the 'Angle Per Turn' and 'Freeplay' values will have the most effect on getting machines to steer correctly once all the correct measurements have been entered. Make sure you convert your measurements to "cm" correctly on the CFX-750, otherwise you will end up with wheelbase values 10x what they should be....

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I run 8870 with supersteer with 750 with external corrections and it works fine. I'm away for the week but do as said above and should be fine. PM me if you want my settings. I generally run angle of turn a lot lower than suggested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.