The Combine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing is I am glad we run TR's! Was helping a neighbor with his 6620 Deere, which is a pain really. But anyways I noticed his concave has a lot of wires in it. Told him about our round bar concaves and I thought he could remove some wires to help with capacity and cracking and cylinder loss. So that night I hop on this board only in the Deere room to get some info and have gotten only one response in several days! Outta all the guys running Green there is only one with an answer or opinion... or has mother Deere brainwashed them all to think factory settings are the law? HA HA! At least here I would have gotten several answers depending on the crops harvested.

Second note is I just found out the local dealer sold supposedly one of two and only two CR9080's in the US factory setup for corn rather than wheat. The fella that bought it also has the newest and largest Deere to compare against so we will see how it ends. Just thought it was kinda neat to hear a small dealer got one of two!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts