The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Tx 65 plus is suffering voltage drops causing the machine to stop. We think it may be a bad earth in the cab, when the door gets slammed it will go away, also radio will switch itself off and back on. Where should I check the cab earth? Not sure where it is located on this machine.

·
Registered
79 Posts
have a look from underneath, you should be able to see your cables where they come out. But I dont know where the connections are situated
If you have test light hook it to machine and cab, if you have light for sure its a bad earth.
How about your keyswitch (forgot the name of it)
If you dont wanna burn your machine, then get it fixed asap ;-)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for first reply. I am new in this forum.

2 weeks ago I had the same problem with my TX 66 1999.

The red light at the stublehigtcontrol came on with code 35 (low woltage)
After our dealer has worked on it for an hour, he found that it was the printboard behind all the switches on your right. They have seen it before.
When you turn on the ignition, there shall be 3 red lights in front of the panel (engine oil pressure, battery and hydrostatic). If the print is a little bit bad you will miss one or more of this lamps. Perhaps you also had unstable concave distance on the display.
All problems disapeared, when I got the new print.
I hope this can help you a little bit.

I am harvesting in the western part of Denmark, and we are 99% finished for this year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much for your replies. Larsen you sound as though you are on the money. I forgot that the stubble height control had stopped working. My brother does most of the driving and I missed rice harvest this year as away on holidays. It was playing up last whest harvest. Will have to get in and have a look later this week.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Does the clock in the radio or the stations get removed from the memory when this happens.
If it does the problem is probably not in the cab but somewhere around the battery lockout
switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.