The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the unloading auger on my 9610 will not swing all the way back in. it likes about 3-4 inches comming all the way back in. any suggestions as to why??

·
Registered
119 Posts
I remember reading something about adjusting the cylinder or something in the manual. Because after time it wares and won't go to the right position anymore. I'd check that manual page. Sorry I can't be more helpful,

Dano

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Do you still have the limit switch on top of the auger, that controls the swing out and in. John Deere did away from that and now has a switch that is a timer.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Re: unloading auger wont swing all the way in

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Number 7 is the timer that is installed on the stack valve bracket if you have it, if you have it there will be two black boxes with wire connectors going to them, if it is original it will only have one black box and the number 31A will control the swing in and out on top of your unloading auger pivot, if the timer was installed and didn't take the original switch on the top off it should be unplugged. If you have the switch on top you can unlossen it and turn to see if goes in more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My auger wont go in or out. What is the part number on this kit? I swaped 5 and 7 soleniod with 6 and 8 and used reel button while shelling corn. I need to fix it while were waiting on corn dry on down.

·
Registered
360 Posts
ram

on my cts combine auger ram, the ram was turned to adjust the travel of the ram which resulted in the bottem end spool inside the ram, unscrewing itself , the proper way to adjust it is by turning the clevis and holding the ram.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts