The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2166 won't unload. I swung out the unloader , pressed the button, and boof, nothing happened. the unloading lamp came on and the corner post displays that it is unloading but nothing happens. checked all the fuses. Also the unloader out light is on aswell. Now the unloader on light stays on and the corner post keeps on displaying unload. it doesn'y cycle if i press the button again.

Could someone please point me in a direction?

thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, the whole unloading system won't engage, i wish it was the sheer pin. Is there a way to maybe test the solenoid on the arm that engage the drive?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Check your relay, if you hear the clicking sound it must be working. We had a similar problem and finally just put in a whole new wire from the relay to the solenoid and it worked ever since just didn't hear the beep anymore.

·
Registered
159 Posts
You can run a wire(12v) to the hot side of the engaging solenoid to see if the relay is the problem. The relay is more than likely the problem, the part # is 1502351C1 unless it has been upgraded to the newer electronic module (Part# 87427782) Either one will work, the electronic one is alot more durable (READ more expensive).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would suggest changing your unloader dipping relay, turn the cover upside/down & you should see it's the front relay mounted to the seat support. The dipping relay is to ensure that the unloader will not come on at startup if it was left on & the engine was shut-off. Sometimes this relay sticks & causes the symptoms you are describing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts