The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread last year on updating the hydro handle on the older axial flows to the newer style handles with the auger control on the handle. I've done a search and couldn't find the thread. Does anyone hae the thread bookmarked or could you point me to some contact info of the person/company putting together the kits? Thanks.

Brandon

·
Registered
159 Posts
Brandon, You can call me at 205-966-8756 (Cell) or 205-755-1330(work) or email any questions to [email protected] I have a few handle kits ready to ship and can answer any questions you might have.
Thanks,
Glenn Fraser

·
Registered
299 Posts
I second that! Just call Glenn and he will answer any questions and is very helpful. He is the "Wizard" of the newer style handle's. He helped me put together a European style of a "2 button" handle (extra button for the feederhouse control) on my 2188.

Again THANKS Glenn.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Two button handle

Yes Glenn, got use it the last half of the Fall harvest. Corn and Milo was done but did get to use it on the Soybeans. Worked good, just took some getting use too. Wired an indicator light up to it the other day so now I know what position the "push on/push off" button is in.

Larry

·
Registered
406 Posts
I installed one half way thru harvest this year and highly recommend it. I've never liked the position your wrist is in with the old handle and obviously being able to control more functions is great. Installation is simple too.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Got mine from Glenn last year and put it on a 1680 best money I ever spent now I just need the unloader changed Barry NW Kansas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts