The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get a gage of what is being offered for 46-0-0.

Spring prices about 750$/MT quoted for NE BC.
Wondering what prices are in Alberta and the Prairies.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: Urea

Duane, what delivery time period did you get the $480 for?
Also was that Agrium or CPS or neither haha? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I've only been pricing NH3 (~$0.45/lb delivered).

My theory is that N pricing should be going down. Corn price is still down which means unless there is a correction before plant15, there will likely be more soys and less corn. That means less N needed. Also, harvest is late everywhere - from the US Midwest through to (almost) all of the Canadian Prairies. That means less time to do fall fertilizer than normal. As a result, I'm thinking that N pricing should go down to encourage more guys to either apply this fall or (in the case of granular/liquid) take delivery this fall. Maybe I'm right...maybe I'm wrong...that's the great part about this business!!!

Andrew

·
Registered
931 Posts
Taking delivery next week they said they could do it. Bought at Cargill tried CPS but lady there never got back to me I guess my money not green enough for her. Use to buy all our inputs at POOL and Viterra but since CPS took over cant seem to get a price from them.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Taking delivery next week they said they could do it. Bought at Cargill tried CPS but lady there never got back to me I guess my money not green enough for her. Use to buy all our inputs at POOL and Viterra but since CPS took over cant seem to get a price from them.
CPS too busy restructuring and closing outlets to retail product?:D

Was quoted 315/MT for 28-0-0, which works out to $.518/# or 525/MT for urea

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
$720 for phos? wow I paid 605 the other day, AMS was 360. Never priced urea, can't take it at the moment and don't apply it till spring.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
520 for urea I was quoted

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
metric ton = 2204.6lbs. us dollar to Canadian is 1.09

say 1 us ton is $500 then 1 Canadian metric ton = 600.75 Canadian Think I did that correct

you Canadians have cheap urea

1 - 20 of 66 Posts