The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for a used baler. It's not for me, it's for my father he is farmer and told me look and go on the internet search for used used John Deere round ballers. So i did i, i got i bit lost but eventually found this community where i'am sure there are people that can help me :)
So what websites are the best to look for used John Deere round ballers? I'am in Europe, Spain to be more precise.
I came across a John Deere 567. Is it a good one? From John Deere are there better ones?

Any help is welcome.

·
Registered
366 Posts
first of all, welcome to the forum!

JD makes great balers, they are all we use on our dairy farm, just as much from good dealer support as anything else. I see a fair number of NH units around too, they would be the only other serious option for us.

The 567 can make bales 5' wide x 6' tall, as can the 568 and 569, last digit is newer model series, so the 7 series will likely be well used and priced accordingly. I have personally run the 8 and 9 series and loved them both, 9 series seems a little heavier on some bearings and easier to get at grease zerks, but functionally very similar. I haven't seen the bigger tires and wider pickups from 8 and 9 series on the 7s, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Hope this helps, you may have more luck in the livestock production or haying section of the forum...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.