The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if the guys that bought new or switched to these have any thoughts or comments on how they're working so far.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just wondering if the guys that bought new or switched to these have any thoughts or comments on how they're working so far.
Gone from a Case 485 on 800 duels to a 620DT. Very happy so far. Love the engine and traction is fantastic.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
We have a neighbor that has a couple of them and the few times we've talked about them he's made several comments about the rubber peeling off the idler rollers. Loses 3-6 per year on 2 machines. I like the fact that the tractor has lots of ground clearance with the tracks on them but don't know much else about them. I know local red dealer that sells them doesn't do support very well for them. They would rather sell you a red unit.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I did hear a few delaminating. There easy enough to change being a bolt on wheel. Be worth chatting to Camso could be bad batch or something.

Case have a better finish quality with nicer cab controlls. 10" Parker display is very average factory gfx750 works fine but I would happily swap both screens for a pro700. Versi cab is massive!!

Versatile is heavier, better weight ballance, pulls and lugs down fantastic. Cat trans is not as user friendly as case but shifts under full load heaps quicker and smoother.

Hard not to like versatiles very simple driveline with seperate gear oils. Outboard gears. Exhaust and air intake strait from a truck(620dt tier3). Single turbo 15l Cummins was a big plus coming from a stx 425 with Cummins engine then going Iveco.

620DT and 500afs Quad were same price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts