The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering buying versatile/610/delta track. Prices seem good but kind of wondering how's the service and availability of parts. Thanks.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Tractor made in Canada, Cat transmission, Cummins engines. Really don't see any Made in China parts on mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm pretty curious as well but we're in western Australia, how good is the supply chain for parts?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
If they make them like the old ones you just don't need parts. I run a 38 yr old 935 that just goes everyday you ask it too. (46 with 10,000 hrs and runs flawlessly with normal maintenance. If new ones are even close top that dependable I wouldn't be shy ever!! Neighbors Deere has visits often and no where near as old. Lost all hydraulic function on drill last night next to me.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I guess parts and service will depend on your dealer availability. If you have a dealer close there will be no issue. Mine is great. Still 2hrs away but has always stocked everything I have ever needed. From service items to the things I have wrecked. Versatile 4wds are top notch value in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Same

The price more then made up for the 2 hour drive for parts

Reactions: Grainline

·
Registered
388 Posts
Versatile brand parts are often 40 to 50% less than the same nh branded ones. I now have a buhler instead of a blue versatile but haven’t really had to buy anything major yet. One thing I don’t care for with my 2425 is the wiring is complete ****e. Thought it was ecm problems but turns out it was harness leading from ecm back to cab and the circuit board in the cab. Seriously considering completely bypassing the underbuilt automotive grade board with a fuse and relay block instead as that’s really all circuit board is doing. Aside from that I love the machine.

·
Registered
254 Posts
We are on year 2 with a 610DT. Few small issues, but top notch dealer support. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another

·
Registered
112 Posts
Parts availability isn't bad in my opinion. I run a 1980 895. Sometimes they have to come out of the states or Winnipeg but everything is available at least. Way better than Case who thinks they have to make critical parts obsolete after 20 years lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts