The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just go the new pro 600 version. The mechanic told me that the concave indicator number is now different. Instead of .1-8 it is now 1 -60 he thought. I have yet to try it and am wondering why the heck the programmers had to change that. Now do I go off a percentage ratio of the old numbers to the new numbers and will that be accurate. Some times just leave some things alone.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I hear ya..what's a 2388 0-8 just use that....

hey atleast they didn't change the up and down on the head raise and lower... so could be worse

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I hear ya..what's a 2388 0-8 just use that....

hey atleast they didn't change the up and down on the head raise and lower... so could be worse

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I just called the mechanic the other day and complained. If you go into ACS, you can change it by 0.2 at a time. It still won't register anywhere else, but says its at that setting. I dont know what the number means, mechanic thought it was 1-60 mm. Before, it was just a number. I am mad they don't give a new manual with each release. Y ou have to pay for the upgrade and a manual. Agleader gives both for free.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The concave setting can be set to type 1 or type 2. Type 1 is what 10 series had and you probably still have it minus the decimal, not sure why they dropped the decimal in version 21. If you are set to type 2 then it is in mm like what the 20 series and 88 series is running on. If you open your concave all the way and it only goes to a number in the high 20's you are on the same scale you had before. If the indicator goes into the 50's range you are in mm. Not sure why they did this and never let anyone know. good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts