The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends, I have a video to share on the new RoGator-C however, because I am new to the forum, I cannot submit a link. I am happy to send it to anyone over PM and they can post it or you can find it by simply searching for Application Operator on youtube or facebook. I hope you will find it helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Just make a few more posts and you'll be good to go posting links. I think its 5 or so, thta seem to be what the spammers do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liquid Logic is a patented system for our sprayer plumbing that keeps product recirculating even when the sprayer is not spraying. That saves unused product and makes cleanout easier and more efficient. It allows charging the booms without wasting product, recovery of product from the booms and instant on/off at the nozzle while applying a consistent and properly mixed product to the field, right where it belongs.

·
Premium Member
8,232 Posts
There are some of us that have been using Rogators for years with Pommier booms that know about these features, but nice to see AGCO integrate this into factory equipment. I must say the C series looks pretty sweet and there are a couple of new ones in this area so looking forward to hearing more about them.

I would say most guys who run other brands really have no clue of the advantages of the re-circulating boom, it is truly a big deal. I don't mean that in a bad way either, I never realized it fully until I had one. It did strike me as I dumped 35 gallons on the ground to charge my 120' Patriot that there had to be a better way!

Good to see a company making meaningful improvements that affect performance, not just changing controls and hood design. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
786 Posts
There are some of us that have been using Rogators for years with Pommier booms that know about these features, but nice to see AGCO integrate this into factory equipment. I must say the C series looks pretty sweet and there are a couple of new ones in this area so looking forward to hearing more about them.

I would say most guys who run other brands really have no clue of the advantages of the re-circulating boom, it is truly a big deal. I don't mean that in a bad way either, I never realized it fully until I had one. It did strike me as I dumped 35 gallons on the ground to charge my 120' Patriot that there had to be a better way!

Good to see a company making meaningful improvements that affect performance, not just changing controls and hood design. Keep up the good work.
Amazone been doing that for years. About the only thing good about their booms though........

·
Premium Member
8,232 Posts
Amazone been doing that for years. About the only thing good about their booms though........
Sorry that comment was made from a North American perspective. There are several European mfr's(such as Agrifac) that are far more advanced than what we have had access to, and perhaps Australia is further ahead on this too. Our local Rogator dealer has been bringing in these Pommier booms and installing them for a long time on new sprayers, but the factory option looks very well done and should be more economical.

Reactions: Ozzie

·
Premium Member
8,232 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just started operating a new C1300, only done 100 hrs so far so still learning it. is certainly a capable sprayer. Recirc boom is really nice feature. Operating it in very challenging environment, undulating & many granite outcrops gives the auto boom height control a severe workout, reacts a bit slow but I’ll find that setting.
Would be interested to hear from anyone operating with Capstan Ag’s pinpiont11, struggling to set it up to play nicely with the sprayer, works just not nicely, seems weird cannot access pinpoint coverage maps on the terminal and have to use agco controller for coverage data. means info shown is not as actually sprayed.
Haven’t tried the Weed-it cameras yet. But looking forward to see how they go.
Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts