The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was testing the loss monitor on the combine. While tapping on them with ruffly the same force to see it they worked and the right shoe monitor seemed way more sensitive than the left. I saw that their is a way to adjust the sensitivity in a previous post. Now, is that for both monitors combined or for each individual monitor?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it is a 9660 and I do have the right and left loss displayed individually. I think it may be a bad sensor.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a problem with the sieve and roter display on my visiontrak in my 9770.The center average colum does seem to work but the roter and sieve will only give me a reading periodicley and then it is only one bar.My dealer has changed the corner display,all three pads,new RCU,and claims the voltage at each pad is good. AND YES IT DOES THROW OVER. Has anyone experianced a problem like this ?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Out of 4 9770's I have driven they all are like that. Rotor will show something when pushed but sieves never do. Kind of frustrating.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
When I do the tap test on my sieve sensors I get no response in cab. But whil harvesting I get the odd blip on both sides.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The thing is that everything was working just fine , 3 to 4 bars a side. Then the roter quit and two days later the sieve quit. Hard to go by the center display if you don't know what your averaging.I was doing Flax today without a grain loss,What a nightmare that was!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where should these be registering? If you are getting any bars on either side you are losing right? and then if the middle one goes over the double line you are losing it out of the rotor correct?

·
Registered
361 Posts
There is a setting in the cornerpost that you can go to and it will show '0' when you start and when you tap the sensor it should count your taps, I do not remember the address to go to, to do that but someone here should know. It is a big help to know if each sensor is registering roughly the same when you tap on them.
I will look to see if I can find it, I have it written down somewhere......

·
Registered
39 Posts
Doing that test we were registering two taps out of ten on the roter and one on the sieve.Just wondering if this is a 9770 problem only or has it occured on other models?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts