The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking for a tractor-trailer hopper/grain trailer, single or double hopper in the 28-34ft range. Preferably with tandem axles and also preferably with a truck available as well but not necessary. Let me know what you have or if you know of any for sale. We're located in Central MN so within reasonable distance would be preferred as well.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shed space and $$ are the most limiting factors in our trailer search, also our yard is a tad tight for the big trailers but can be done. The smaller trailers, at least from my searching, have tended to be cheaper though they harder to find. I figure everyone wants the big trailers so the little ones should be cheaper since they aren't demanded as much. Pops insists on having as much as possible in the shed and a 34ft trailer would be about max that we could fit in there with everything else as well.

I guess though we are only looking for a truck to haul between 600-800 bushels at a crack so a straight truck with 20-22ft box would be a good fit also. I guess I just want a tractor-trailer over a straight truck. :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
We have a couple of 28.5 ft hoppers that we use on wheat harvest that we're looking at upgrading from along with a couple kenworth trucks were located in South Dakota not to far from Minnesota PM me your email and I could get you some pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.