Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,
Today is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.
As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.
Thank you
~ Community Support

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Nice to see that everyone is optimistic. Y'all sound like you've been told that you have to do an "update" on your JD software or something.
Two words: Password fiasco.

I have no confidence in the admin. of this site. We'll see if I'm wrong, and I hope I am.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Apparently the migration is moving about how I expected it to. It's some hours later and the migration does not appear to be underway. The fact that they can't even have us try out the new site and give feedback does not bode well for this transition. I hope they realize that although this is a free forum and a vehicle for advertising revenue for them, without the contributions of the forum members, it's nothing. Don't screw this up. Sigh.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Been nice hearing all your problems & tips to improve / make life easier.
Looking forward to more of it if yah all make it thru this, but I know of so many we haven’t herd from after previous “ Improvements” !
Here’s to many more Bumpa Crops!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
My god farmers are a pessimistic bunch!
Just speaking from experience. Like I said before I've been involved with several major website overhauls. None of them ever went as planned and none of them ever left a good taste in my mouth! And I've developed an intense distaste for change for the sake of change.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Dear Community Members,
Today is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.
As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.
Thank you
~ Community Support
Is this thing so awesome that we can’t tell if it’s running or is it time to drag out the jumper cables? So far I like it fine!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.