The Combine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Trim I'd say he's whining about the weeds that have germinated after the rain the rain stopped Friday I'd say.
Just wish I had the same complaint.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Just done the shopping list, pallet of oil, 2 pellets of AMS and 300l trycloptor for a start and see how far we get.

Madsnake

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Trim I'd say he's whining about the weeds that have germinated after the rain the rain stopped Friday I'd say.
Just wish I had the same complaint.
hehe nah not whining just never ever seen em germinate so quick more of a observation

wow to some of the totals 150mm around loxton far west coast 100 not sure how much madsnake finished with some spots in NSW got it were it was needed?

ams madsnake? I don't worry about it anymore im gonna go 1 t glypho 1 ly surpass 475 and 100 ml garlon with 40 lt infiltrator in 9000 lt water rate 70 l/ha

some guys it seems are sowing feed not sure about that one

all good blanchy sure your tongue was in your cheek and ps the fires are all out in SA hoping cool weather is helping those in Victoria to get on top of them as well

·
Registered
549 Posts
Some country here hasn't been sprayed since winter harvest. Would normally have averaged 3 fallow sprays by now. Lap that rain up lads.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Some country here hasn't been sprayed since winter harvest. Would normally have averaged 3 fallow sprays by now. Lap that rain up lads.
Mate it probably be the only real rain we get for the year I would near bet.

STO we use AMS a far bit. Only got a few paddocks with big weeds. Bulk of this spray will be gly450 from 1 to 1.5lha, garlon from 80 to 120mm ha. 0.5%effective oil all at 50lha. Rates will change with what's in each paddock. Got canola stubble and some with ice weed that will get some surpass as well. Going to stick 40ha of wedge tail in, had 72mm to 92mm.

Madsnake

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That's it Pete one spray on our winter fallow since harvest

I hope you grow a ton and a half mad snake then I can come give you a hand with your harvest.

Sto welcome to the northern summer little buggers germinate before the rain actually arrives.
But the big question I have is they want to genetically change everything. Why can't they just breed some weed into our wheats and barleys?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
some agros reckon moby barley is way overated any thoughts, i bulked up seed last year.

and from a previous thread "When the Mallee is picking up 3 inches in February and the Darling Downs is drought declared somethings amiss. Still talk of an El Nino developing in the next few months which makes for scary reading after the last 6 months"

that's really really got me thinking might be remembering that statement down the track

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
STO is moby barley a winter one were it has to get cold units up before booting? Bit early for spring grains. Maybe our only rain to grow feed on for the year?
madsnake

1 - 12 of 12 Posts