The Combine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Anybody else here getting real paranoid about clicking links? I Googled them instead, they do exist :)

Anyway, welcome Diesel Laptops.

·
Site Sponsor
8 Posts
Question for "Diesel Laptops"
When I do a TEXA search for North America dealers - you do not come up - why??
Sale network - TEXA S.p.A.
We are listed under our registered company name, which is TR Systems LLC, but you will see that we have the DieselLaptops.com link below it. I hadn't looked at the TEXA website in a bit, but seeing this I've emailed them to get it fixed. They have the wrong address as well, but all will be fixed next week. Thank you for pointing this out!

·
Site Sponsor
8 Posts
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, and I apologize about not getting back to everyone sooner. I'm the owner of the company, and right after we submitted art work and signed up, I had a family situation come up followed by a planned vacation (which I'm typing from right now), but I'll be back in full late next week. A quick little history on us: We have focused in the past primarily on heavy commercial truck solutions, but we have found that the off highway market needs solutions as well. We actually have a couple solutions that work with agriculture, and we'll be putting up some posts on all that soon enough. Since our background is more in the heavy truck market, we look forward to learning more about this industry as we go forward. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
No problem, just hit us up here or send a PM. Thanks!
Where are you based? I have a Nexiq USB link, it's my main interface for my diag laptop. What I'm missing is Hino software, there are other programs I'd like to get, but Hino is the most obvious hole in my coverage. Could you supply the software, without an interface cable or laptop? Or is your support/warranty conditional on a hardware purchase as well?

·
Site Sponsor
8 Posts
Where are you based? I have a Nexiq USB link, it's my main interface for my diag laptop. What I'm missing is Hino software, there are other programs I'd like to get, but Hino is the most obvious hole in my coverage. Could you supply the software, without an interface cable or laptop? Or is your support/warranty conditional on a hardware purchase as well?
We are in near Columbia, South Carolina. HINO is tricky, but there are options:

1) Purchase the HINO software for $2,000 per year. Yes, after a year it stops working and you need to purchase it again. You will also need a USB cable.
2) The CanDo system performs all dealer-level commands on the "import" stuff such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso, etc... This includes forced regens, re-learn commands, etc.. Here is that tool: http://diesellaptops.com/CanDo-HD-Pro-Dealer-Level-for-Isuzu-Hino-and-Cummins-CDOHDPRO.htm. There are no required annual fee's with this system, and you can do updates on it as well.
3) The TEXA system will perform the dealer level commands on *ALL* on-highway commercial trucks. This includes forced regens, injector coding, parameter changing, cylinder cut-out tests, and everything else. This tool also is a lifetime license, and never expires. Updates & support are included for the first year. Here is the link to that tool: TEXA Dealer Level Truck Diagnostic Scanner Tool with Laptop
4) If you just want to read/clear/troubleshoot codes on Hino, and only do regens on 2012 & newer, PF-Diagnose will work. Here is the link: Full Heavy & Medium Duty with OBDII Support

... and we also have DTC Solutions that comes with option #3 above. This program tells you how to fix all the Hino codes. See it here: DTC Solutions - Repair solutions for codes!

So there you have it, 4 options for HINO. Option #1 is obviously the best since it is OEM software, but because of the price and required annual fee's, options #2 and #3 start to look attractive.

Our support & warranty covers both "kits", hardware, and software... So we are there to help you no matter what you purchase from us. We have a staff of USA based technical support people, so nothing is outsourced on the tech support end.

Thanks for the questions, and feel free to call us at 888-983-1975 if you have any questions.

Tyler

1 - 17 of 17 Posts