The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were can I buy good die grinder bits. I bought one from princess auto, lasted for half a job. I see Snap On sell them.

I like to use them to cut off busted studs, shaping after welding a part, cleaning up after cutting off a bearing.

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,717 Posts
I use Pferd brand
They seem to last along time as long as you don’t let them chatter or jump about when inside a hole or circular object

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine are Princess Auto and work uses Snap On, my next set will be Snap On. i have done with one bur, the work of four or five cheap ones and its still good.

·
Registered
550 Posts
westool edmonton- buy all my inserts and cutting tools, family run they don't look at you strange if you are not from trade, can answer farmer questions

·
Registered
257 Posts
Found a place in the US by the name of Harry Epstein that I can order from online. Looks like a family run place. They have all kinds of tools etc and have a huge selection of US made burrs. Quality is good and best price I could find. When I put an order in I usually get a couple years worth of burrs.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I go to a place formerly called moore industrial and now called source atlantic ( garry moore sold out company ) They supply many of the bigger manufacturing outfits in the prairies . They can even get your old carbide burrs resharpened but at half the cost of new ones and they will be a smaller diameter . They are in Winnipeg , Regina , Saskatoon , Calgary , and Edmonton .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts