The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I wouldn't think it would be hard to figure out! I think the manual would show the module locations and their function. claaspartsdoc might as well.

If you go to claas-extra.net, you can log in and look up part numbers and diagrams for your Claas. You likely will need your Claas dealer set up an account for you first.

Make sure your ground cable is clean and tight under your cab, going to combine frame above APS, assuming the 500 series has this cable.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We looked at page after page of stuff today and it never said what the modual did . Not only that but this was the and I quote first real lexion I've worked on I just got out of combine school Friday. Needless to say I was less than enthused. But to the new kids credit he stayed on it and wasn't afraid to call into tech when he needed but I can't help but feeling I know more than he does minus the tech manuals which I cannot lay my hands on cause if I could I'd never call em again

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you have having trouble just buy the tech manuals. They are not that bad that a few days of service work that goes nowhere will pay for them. If you can read a circuit map and follow a diagram I am sure you can figure it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.