The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a Easy to use time tracking app for the farm for my farm employees to use, to make them more accountable for the hours they summit

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you are on an iPhone or any iOS, there is a spread sheet in the Numbers app that can be used and modified for employee payroll/time cards. But would still have to rely in them giving you accurate info. I’m going to try it out this spring.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very true joesixpack but I’m dealing with relatives that I know are adding hrs here and there so just want to change my time system with out insulting anyone

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Let them keep track of their own hrs for a month, and you do they same without them knowing then compare will give a good idea who the “cheaters” are. 😂😂
My guys are pretty honest. We have checked them out periodically and for the most part the numbers jive.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Full time all year guys or seasonal? I worked for one producer as both, the full time all year guys were salary, paid x amount per year. Got paid the same during slow times as busy times, worked great. Seasonal was just send him a record of hours worked per week and he trusted us, but I don't think there was any issue of time added by anyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts