The Combine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this forum before about my grandfather's 1908 Russell Steam Tractor and 1920 Nichols & Shepard Separator. I have been able to track down most of my questions Thanks to the help of people like you who answer my questions on different forums. I have just one question I have not been able to find an answer to yet. I know that my grandfather bought his 1920 Nichols & Shepard Separator at the Nebraska State Fair which is about the first week of September every year. Does this mean he bought it September of 1920 or did they sell equipment then like they do now with the new 2015 combines coming out in the fall of 2014. Could the 1920 Nichols & Shepard Separator have come out in the fall of 1919 too? Or did they just go by the calendar date. I know this seems like a minor detail but I would just like to know which year it was bought. I am working on gathering 100 years of of tractor history for my dad's family. We have 95 or 96 years of tractor history gathered so far depending if we can determine if it was bought the fall of 1919 or the fall of 1920.
Thanks for any help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.