The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

as every year, I want to share some photos with you. Since I dont use any social media except this forum, thats the only place where I can enjoy the harvest atmosphere with others.
The picture shows two Lexions - 760 and 580 during wheat harvest this season. I was lucky to catch this scene with just some minuits of sunlight.
The crops are quite ok, for the really dry weather we saw in the last months.
I will update some other pictures later in the picture section. But I am a little too proud on these shots to dump the somewhere deep in the forum :)

Cloud Sky Atmosphere Ecoregion Nature

Cloud Sky Plant Tractor Afterglow

Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Plant

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for posting the pictures. In your conditions how much difference in performance is there between the 580 and 760.
Hi, thats not so easy to say. Both machines are used ones and I am not even sure which model year they are. Thats also the reason why the 760 has the unusal hopper, which is the same as the 580's.They are both pretty early in thier series and I think the 760 was rated at 530hp and the 580 was rated at 492/500hp. So there is not much difference on the paper.
When running in wheat or canola they maintain exactly the same speed. But doesn't mean both are pushed to the technical limit. Maybe the drivers just feel good with it.
The 760 has 35f header and runns 40-50t/hr in wheat. The 580 has 30ft. and does maybe 15% less.
They are both runing nicely, I wouldn't trade such machines :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts