The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our combine needs 2 tires 900/60/R32, I’m near Red Deer,AB does anyone know where a guy can buy some tires at a fair price?

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
I was at combine world recently and thought a lot of their tires were over priced. If I were you I would check out the new Alliance vf tires and see if they have it in your size. These vf tires have a way bigger flat plate and much greater load carrying capacity. A lot of farm equipment is under tired. These vf tires are amazing and a lot of tire companies have some promotions out right now to buy them.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Our combine needs 2 tires 900/60/R32, I’m near Red Deer,AB does anyone know where a guy can buy some tires at a fair price?
Tires that size are very expensive and not many in the system or coming in for a while by the looks of it.
Depending on the machine you run I think you could buy a complete dual setup and new tires for less and have much more common tire size?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was at combine world recently and thought a lot of their tires were over priced. If I were you I would check out the new Alliance vf tires and see if they have it in your size. These vf tires have a way bigger flat plate and much greater load carrying capacity. A lot of farm equipment is under tired. These vf tires are amazing and a lot of tire companies have some promotions out right now to buy them.
Can you give me some tire company names who sell them, I’m not coming up with much

·
Registered
986 Posts
I think I sent you a message, or conversation or what ever they call it.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Were you in a bind as a blown tire to get another one or is this a next year thing ?. It so happens that some Unverferth 9250 grain carts for one example use that same size and the brand I have seen is Mitas. Looking up a mitas dealer in Alberta only lists one dealer which seems odd but anyway Its in Linden and I haven't a clue if they even deal in agri tires but no harm in calling them just to get a handle on what might be available in a Mitas brand. Tire and Auto Services - We’ve got you covered

Certainly whatever tire you choose you want a strong tire for a combine and one that can take stubble wear as well as gross weights. I don't know if you have already gone the route of calling all the local dealers with Firestone, Goodyear, Michelin just to know what is available and prices so your armed with that knowledge.

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
The Alliance tire you are looking for is a product code 37200103. It is a If tire, has a load rating of 193d or 22,000 lb per tire. The If tire will have around a 20%'larger flat plate and a vf tire will have around 40% more flat plate. They do not make that size in a vf. Fountain tire sell Alliance and a lot of other tire stores carry it as well. I am guessing it will cost $3,500 - $4,000 per tire. These tires can carry more weight than a conventional radial and cause less compaction due to the higher flat plate.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Try Silk Tire out of Saskatchewan. I’ve seen their delivery truck here in Central Alberta. You’d just have the find a guy to put them on for you.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We went back to an 800 instead of the 900. Alittle cheaper, more common,and are rated for more weight. Most 900 have the same rim width as an 800. Which is a problem

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
If you decide to go back to a 800 65 r32, Alliance has a vf tire with a 184 load rating that has a flat plate as big or bigger than the 900 and can likley carry more weight. I have been looking into these for a grain cart. They have very impressive specs and are priced quite reasonable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts