The Combine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where in sk can i get tested for drug n achole testing for usa feds seem to have picked us randomly to get tested but they cant tell me where i can get it done anyone help ?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mark,
You will need to contact Saskatchewan's Largest Occupational Health Services Provider and set up a account for USDOT testing and they can possibly help you through it or contact CannAmm Occupational Testing Occupational & Employment Drug Testing Services Canada | CannAmm. You probably have to set up your company with a account with them and enter into a random pool and expect to get test once or twice a year. There will also be some other things that you will need to do as in pre-employment of employees that you hire and you will need take a online course for the management to monitor and implement testing within your company. You will also have to create a Company Policy on drug and alcohol procedures as per USDOT. Just by hauling a little grain south of the border can open up a can of worms that you don't really want to deal with!

·
Registered
41 Posts
My best guess would be to phone your Sk Trucking Association. I just googled Canadian Dot Compliance and several companies came up that would be able to help you.

·
Premium Member
3,107 Posts
What happens if you have already hauled all your grain south and you are done and don't do that drug and alcohol testing?

Mark.... come over to our shop and we will do the testing for you....or wait....if you come over you are sure to fail after you leave....

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
where in sk can i get tested for drug n achole testing for usa feds seem to have picked us randomly to get tested but they cant tell me where i can get it done anyone help ?
If you don`t mind me asking...Why do you need your arsehole tested?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What happens if you have already hauled all your grain south and you are done and don't do that drug and alcohol testing?

Mark.... come over to our shop and we will do the testing for you....or wait....if you come over you are sure to fail after you leave....
all it means you loose your dot number we got 60 days after the 4th of june to get it lol
so better hammer dwn and get the lastr of the barley south lol

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Mark I got tested in Brandon I know that's two and half hrs almost for you but it was quick and easy at the clinic by the hospital cant remember the name. They selected me randomly before I was even allowed to haul I had to pass the test

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mark I got tested in Brandon I know that's two and half hrs almost for you but it was quick and easy at the clinic by the hospital cant remember the name. They selected me randomly before I was even allowed to haul I had to pass the test
if its brandon no biggy where would i look up to find the place ?

·
Registered
364 Posts
If you don`t mind me asking...Why do you need your arsehole tested?
#%^* nearly fell off my chair laughing @ that one! Don't think the boys over there get the Aussie humour at times!
I've actually got to get one of those test done in the next couple of weeks, can't wait to get a camera stuck up my rear door. Think Im Really going to have a ball of a time!:eek:

·
Registered
256 Posts
#%^* nearly fell off my chair laughing @ that one! Don't think the boys over there get the Aussie humour at times!
I've actually got to get one of those test done in the next couple of weeks, can't wait to get a camera stuck up my rear door. Think Im Really going to have a ball of a time!:eek:
It's really not that bad, and when come out of it, you get to make all kinds of crude remarks, and blame it on the anesthesia:).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts