The Combine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info from Blackberry users. Which one would you go with Q5,Q10,or Z10? Used to touch screen on iPhone now but do find it a little finicky at times.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love my z30 I would do it over a z10, extra screen size is nice. Thought I'd miss the keyboard from my BB Bold but I don't now that I'm used to typing on it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Cant really compare them for you cause i never had the other two but i really like my Z10. I think it only matters if you want a touch screen or a keyboard

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Blackberry? Tick tick tick... Wonder how long they will last.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a Z10 and would be confident in saying it is the best phone out there because of the bb10 software. you should get the Z30 just for the bigger screen and updated hardware.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Had a Q10, tried my wifes Z10 and bought a Z30 for the larger screen, very happy with it
. I've never had an iPhone but co-workers have and reception is not as good.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Depends on what you like I guess. I liked the key board so I got the Q10 which replaced my little Bold. I really liked my bold, smaller and way easier to use with one hand for some things. Originally when I got the bold I went in to purchase a ... Iphone but the guy asked my what I did and so forth and recomended the BB as it was more durable and it was. That old Bold took a lot of abuse.

The first few days I hated the Z10 as it wasn't as handy as the Bold sytems but you get used to it. Now I don't mind it I use Dropbox on it and its really handy too I find as I can check files while on the tractor that I have on my home pc. My wife has the Z10 and likes it, we use BBM all the time along with some friends who have BB's.

My 3 kids all are Andriod, one kid actually had an Iphone and when it died (didn't even last a bleeping year) he went to a Samsung Galaxy S3 and likes it. If I didn't have a BB I'd go with that Samsung too it seems like a good unit.

Last I heard is BB is bringing back some features they were known for and that customers want. There are bringing out a new phone I heard geared toward its business customers.

·
Registered
436 Posts
With all things considered the reception is what far and away puts BB ahead of everyone else. I have a Z10 and have been very happy with it, much more reliable than Dads Andriod thats for sure, equal to my brothers S4 i would say. I like all things touch screen so it was easy to get use to. One thing to look at is the weight of a BB vs. a Apple phone, the BB is much lighter and is nicer to carry in a pants pocket.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the helpful replies. Ended up getting a Q10. The improvement in reception is striking. Also very pleased with the strong vibrater and loud ringer which is quite helpful in the loud environments I find myself in. The Rogers sales guy told me there's no question BlackBerry has the best reception and the most durable hardware. Something farmers might like to know when looking for a phone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts