The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my grandpa has been looking for an early- mid 90 NH combine that uses a 6 corn head that costs around 45000.. which NH combine would u suggest?? (were used to deere walker combines)

·
Registered
628 Posts
I don't know anything about corn but the only combine that would be in that price range would be a fairly high hour TR98 or TR99. If you are looking for a conventional maybe a TX 36.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i saw ome good TR 97s but we have also seen little newer deere 9500 for about the same price.....itll rly come down to if we go to 30 rows this spring cause our jd 6620 isnt the best and 6 rows would be to slow for it

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya ive been seeing some better deals while i look but is a twin rotor easier to maintain then a deere walker?..because a few miles north of me about 80% of those farmers all have NH s and seem to be pleased and thier land is alot hillier... is the TR design good on hills? is it more of a corn/bean? or wheat?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, we have a 1997 TR88 coming in that would be around $47,000 send me a message if you want more information
thanks Mark

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey thanks but we got to switch to 30 in rows instead of 36 and if it happens which pretty high chance then ya id love to learn some more about it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts