The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that it has gotten colder, my combine wants to fog up the windows something awful when I turn on the defrost with any kind of heat. Any ideas??? I've got a 2366 with a climate control system. only thing that works so far is to let them fog up and wipe them down with a paper towel.

·
Registered
36 Posts
not shear on the combine but on my MX tractor it has got a auto mode and a defrost mode. In deforst mode it will kick in the AC compressor to get the the moister out work really well then ween it get the moister out you can go back to auto mode for your temp. Most of the time you have got to turn the fan speed up in defrost mode.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I've also noticed that on our 2388 cleaned the cab air filter and it helped some . I think the problem is that most of the air recirculates in the cab now on the 1688's you could recirculate some air if you wanted to by opening the grille behind the seat but not now . The other thing i don't like is the location of the cab filter behind that door on the right hand side there is always a dust storm going on in there . I was thinking of using a engine type of filter where i could get air from another location and plumb it in , also thought of putting a small inline fan in the clean air hose from the filter .Would give more fresh air to the cab .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts