The Combine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the nasty popups a couple times today on this site... little window says you won an Iphone and then it takes me to another page. I've just been exiting out of it, but it's still annoying.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes, that's the first time for me to have any issues like that on this site. I'm using an iPad when it popped up. Does it matter what kind of device someone is using?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
No popup like that yet here but I do use firefox popup blocker. Its way too easy to get some dumb virus or what have you that starts popping up crap at a person on any site ones on.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Make sure your computers have all the updates done. That helps a lot with malware and a number of other annoying issues.

·
Registered
745 Posts
This site is bad but your popup blockers must be on and updated and if you follow up on the " free " phone you agree to allow the popups

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I've had the same problem this last week with Chrome on my phone and Firefox on the desktop. Fixed the desktop by resetting Firefox without add-ons installed. And once I unclicked 'allow debugging' in my Android phone the popups stopped in Chrome mobile.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts