The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Wrong transmission configuration " keeps coming up on the Cebus display . Randomly at times and sometimes you can't escape out of it. 2014 780 tt . This is more annoying than the rest of warnings and accompanying dinging.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
I have never seen that before. When you get the warning on the cebis turn the little nob on the left to open the middle window displayed on top of the warning. This should stop the buzzing sound and a message with a solution should appear.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It says to get someone to reconfigure transmission. And when it's recurring repepeatatly you can't escape out of it it pops back up immediately.

·
Registered
703 Posts
It will be a controller issue, whether it’s a bad plug connection or the actual transmission controller. I’m pretty sure it’s down on the transmission there somewhere pull a few plugs and spray them with electrical contact cleaner.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If there are other random warnings also, check the voltage output on alternator. My 740 was throwing random warnings, chopper mainly, checked voltage, 13.0, not enough to keep computer happy. New alternator, good for 2 years now.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I had a header switch issue the other day. The header would turn off with switch warning. I would re-engage and it would turn off again. Called tech and he mentioned could be alternator. Said it often still charges but one of the small terminals can give out a poor signal causing issues with machine electronics.

The fix for me was simply a loose battery connection, even though it started just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts