The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're looking for either a double combine trailer or a sprayer trailer we can stretch to 53'.
We out grew oyr current sprayer trailer and need to find a bigger one to replace it with before we get rid of our current one.
Call Sean at 719.691.5094 or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, looked into that, but for what we've found we'd be ahead to buy new. My inlaws have a 53' dbl combine trsiler they convertef to a sprayer trailer and its pretty slick, just hard to find 'em.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Check with Chuck Henry Sales is Solomon Kansas, they have a lot of sprayer hauling options. Do you want to haul two sprayers with the double trailer?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. we have a 3200gal tank, a 1200 gal batch tank, then 4-5 shuttles,pump and induction cones,then our 4920. Its just a lot of stuff and it wont all fit on our 48'. Our 48' was great for our older spryer, but it wont work now and would be too much to modify it to work how we want it. Checked out chuck henrys earlier in the year and just missed a dbl combine trailer.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You might look in the high plains journal and see if glendon bruening still advertises in there. He usually has a couple combine trailers. We've bought a couple from him. He's outta oklahoma, but can't remember the town.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Have you looked at B-B Sprayer Trailers from Behnke Enterprises in Farley, IA? I think their longest is a 50' with a beaver tail so I'm not sure if that will meet your needs. There have been quite a few sold in this area recently and we have one on order for next spring as well. I know two custom applicators that are running them and they seem to like them.

Here is a link to a brochure if you are interested: http://www.behnkeenterprises.com/semispray.pdf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts