The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 16 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
According to the operator's manual for a 21 foot to the end of the unload auger when fully extended is 290.5 inches. Now in the picture it shows the boot on the unload auger as the old style that you see on the 2500 series and before where the grain drops virtually straight down. However, on the 6088 that we have sitting in the shed the boot is similar to what has been on the 70/8010's and the grain actually gets thrown out further, so I'm guessing that to hit the center of your cart it will have to be beyond the 290.5 inches but by how much I do not know. Another 10, 15 20 inches?

· Registered
82 Posts
About 3 feet

3 feet?????? Wow I didn't think the boot would send it that far out if that is the case maybe we would have been able to get by with the 21 foot auger cause the 24 sure sticks out there and is high. Have one customer that has some 250 bushel wagons from like the 1970's that we sometimes fill, thinking it will be fun trying to hit them with the auger.

1 - 2 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.