The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there any way to connect a x35 to a 2630 for coverage mapping on the 2630 when the meters are on. I’m using liftmaster as well.

I’ve asked both my jd and Bourgault dealers and “I’ll check into that” is as far as it’s Gone.

There is a two wire deutsch plug on the x35 cab harness with the tag “remote mapping”.
I’m just apprehensive at wiring with these pricy components.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
don’t know anyway of doing it besides grounding the white #207 wire in the 2630 harness. I had set up a relay to do it off the box that controlled the openers when we ran a 2630. Not sure how it would work with lift master

·
Registered
871 Posts
My JD dealer installed a relay on the lift control that shows coverage on the JD gps when the drill goes into the ground. It's off a bit when the meters turn, but close enough. Relay is one the drill itself so does not interfere with the x35.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is there any way to connect a x35 to a 2630 for coverage mapping on the 2630 when the meters are on. I’m using liftmaster as well.

I’ve asked both my jd and Bourgault dealers and “I’ll check into that” is as far as it’s Gone.

There is a two wire deutsch plug on the x35 cab harness with the tag “remote mapping”.
I’m just apprehensive at wiring with these pricy components.
We are using an X35 to do Steerring in a 2009 Steiger 435 that’s pulling a 1895 with 1910 cart. Have a GPS signal pumping out of the X35 Cab Harness form a serial port connection going into the JD 2600 monitor that’s controlling and documenting the 1895,,,,works very well.....I’m not the drill guy,,my son is,,and cannot remember how the cable ties in to the 2600 but I can find out if you want me too.....I do seem to remember we needed a Null Modem cable but don’t quote me on that.
Have been running this setup for 5 years now with an X30 then an X35.

·
Registered
132 Posts
We are using an X35 to do Steerring in a 2009 Steiger 435 that’s pulling a 1895 with 1910 cart. Have a GPS signal pumping out of the X35 Cab Harness form a serial port connection going into the JD 2600 monitor that’s controlling and documenting the 1895,,,,works very well.....I’m not the drill guy,,my son is,,and cannot remember how the cable ties in to the 2600 but I can find out if you want me too.....I do seem to remember we needed a Null Modem cable but don’t quote me on that.
Have been running this setup for 5 years now with an X30 then an X35.
So the 2600 is doing all the mapping documentation,,,,it’s simply using the GPS signal from our AGI4 and X35 system.....not sure why you couldn’t do the same on a 2630

1 - 5 of 5 Posts