The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering what other have for a yeild calibration number. got mine at 650 but i think its too high dont have a scale on the cart and corn is going in bin. I get some 190bu corn everybody else i talk to has 120 might just be super farmer ha . Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Depends on the combine I guess we have 4 dif #'s in 4 dif combines. Its not hard to calibrate if you took 1 load to a scale.. But maybe theres not one close.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: yield monitor 06 9760

I agree, if a scale is close it is very simple to calibrate if you want to take the time to do it. We have recalibrated 3 different times. It seems like the lower the number the higher our yield monitor will read; on our farm anyways. We are now usually within 2-3 bu. an acre at the end of a field compared to what went across the scales at the elevator. When we first started with our combine it was around 650 and our yields were astronomical and now I think it is closer to 740; I will look tomorrow. This is on a 9770 by the way.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had 624 at first of season. First field was 420 acres of corn and realizing that all loads went to local elevator, I added up the tickets and called Greenstar. They gave me a cal number of 669. After harvest was over, what Apex reported was same as what tickets came out too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts