The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an S670 and having trouble with being able to see avg bushels and moisture on armrest display? Also while combining I get the " mass flow sensor is seeing material but recording not on" I'm new to Jd combines what do I need to do?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you saved the "record stop height" in the command center? This needs to be done when the header is on the position "1" button on the handle with header switch on. Then the combine knows when the recording is to be when in the cutting height is below the saved height. Red record icon will flash and a beep beep will be heard evrytime it enters or exits this height. The yeild and moisture displayed while going down the feild is changing as crop changes. When the header is raised to the record stop height the display gives u the average of both yeild and moisture for that round. Good luck

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I pretty sure farm, field,client and crop are entered. I will have to check about stop record height. My avg yield and moisture always shows "0". Also hitting the record icon on screen nothing happens either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.