The Combine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been running an 06 R65 with fieldstar for years now with great reliability in the recording system up until this year. This summer when I was harvesting wheat and my monitor would record the yield and the average within 2bpa of what the field actually made. I brought my card in the house after harvest to make my maps and my SMS would not recognize any of the data. It would bring up the records but there would be hardly any GPS recorded to make a map or the field comes up but there is no data in the file. After I talked to agleader they said the card was corrupt. Now I bought a new card and corn harvest is here and have picked a couple hundred acres. When the card is in the GTA monitor it shows the average yield and shows the map on my screen from every field that is on the card. I bring the card inside and still have the same problem. It will not bring up the fields that are on the card after I have imported them into the SMS. Just brings up my maps that are several years old. This normally wouldnt bother me that much but we are having the best crops we have had in years and in some cases the best since we settled this land. Where do I go from here?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.