The Combine Forum banner

yield monitor flow sensor

845 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  torn
What is the flow sensor supposed to look like on a 2144? Mine is just a bare steel plate. I saw one out of a 2188 today and the plate is rubber covered. Is mine shot or is the rubber covered one special? TORQUE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
there were several. There was a white plastic plate, a black plastic plate, a urethane high-wear plate (the rubber one you saw), and maybe a plain steel one (can't recall).

If yours has any remnants of plastic on it, it's worn out (used to be all plastic covered). Otherwise, I'd say it's supposed to be bare metal. If it's working ok, I wouldn't change it. If you do change it, you'll need to recalibrate your flow sensor.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.