The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have a case IH 2144 combine and within a few years will upgrade to a 2366 or so. We run all green machines otherwise and have john deere greenstar on everything. My question is does john deere or case ih build an adapter to run greenstar on my 2144 to include yield mapping and moister meter. Also can it be removed and put on a 2366? Thanks!

·
Registered
594 Posts
No. JD does not offer a kit. But I did install a Greenstar yield monitor on my 1660. It was a kit designed for a 95/9600 combine. Had to cut holes in the elevator head for mass flow sensor and side of elevator for moisture meter. Mounted receiver bracket on front of cab. Had to tie in a JD tachometer to the CIH tachometer to convert speed signal. Hook everything into Greenstar harness including clean grain auger and everything worked great

·
Registered
594 Posts
I got JD techs to help me. It was kind of trial and error before we got it to work. At first we didn't realize that Greenstar harness had to get a signal from clean grain auger and that the CIH tach signals wouldn't work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.