The Combine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,942 Posts
Whats a zerk zapper?

Sounds like a ray gun to shoot aliens.:D

Or a nipple thing:eek: hhmmm.........nipples:eek:

But no really i might be interested. Tell me more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I am used to people being familiar with my tool or at least the type of tool. Basically it uses hydraulic pressure combined with a solvent such as transmission fluid or diesel fuel (just two examples, you can use pretty much any thin liquid) to dissolve dried up grease and dirt in your pins, bearings and fittings. Basically just saves a lot of time, cost and headache trying to get grease in when the fitting won't take.

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,942 Posts
Money back guarantee??

Got an excavator with plenty of tight or blocked nipples.

Dunno about useing it on bearings. Wouldnt that push the contaminants into the bearing?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, dissolves into a light liquid and flushed out by new grease. Money back guarantee? Absolutely! We make our own tool and stand behind it 100%. Not really here for sales but for support and to answer questions. 99% of the time if I have someone unhappy with the tool it is because they didn't have proper instruction. How many business owners do you know that come onto a forum like this to help their customers and have possible or actually probably some negative response?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am only putting this up because you asked, I know these forums don't like "sales" on the forums and I try to make it perfectly clear that that is not why I am on and I think that I always have. But, yes my website is zerkzapper.com and I do ship internationally. Since you found me on here I will give you the promo code of zerk1 which gives you 10% off. I actually retired that after Christmas but it still works. I have actually had a lot of interest in Australia, just can't break into the market because no one has heard of us and we are so far away. Let me know what you think after checking us out. And please let me know if you have ANY questions, it might help others as well.

·
Premium Member
3,107 Posts
We have one. Used it a couple times with mixed results. I find usually it just makes a mess and doesn't work. I like using a hydraulic hose hooked up to a remote on the back of the tractor with the other end screwed into where the grease nipples would be. Seems to work most of the time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ideas for Your Christmas List - Growing Georgia

I don't come on here very often, but, I am pretty proud of this article which I couldn't believe when I read. However, as always, I am still looking for input. Does anybody have problems or questions? I will be very happy to help in any way I can. I am just here to support my clients in any way I can.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The only problem with that is that it only pushes the blockage further into your machinery. When using a solvent it actually breaks it down, dissolves it and then gets flushed out making sure it doesn't come back to haunt you later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.