The Combine Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Yuck, they still make that brand??!! Must be in the same isle as OV and Minhas Creek!! lol I used to drink Blue when I was 16, oops a typo, meant to say 18!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I bought a Massey ZT 2050 17 yrs ago. I have changed the deck belt 3 times. The electric clutch once. Several sets of blades. 2 hydraulic lines that run wheel motors and the mower switch. That thing has been incredible all these yrs really., It was built by simplicity for massey. Nice cut everytime. I paid $7500 oh so many yrs ago being told I was nuts spending that much for a lawnmower. The naysayers have since bought numerous mowers in that time frame and have had piles of grief. They have had deck hub failures and hydrostat failures etc. Massey has greasable deck hubs that just never give out. Hydro drives are commercial grade. Used to cut with a bunch of mowers at a local district hall with a ball diamond and I could run laps around other mowers.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
How about a three blade finishing mower on a skid steer? My wife would have no excuse not to pressure wash that deck herself. Hate to think about the landscaping projects she would start and never finish, with a skid steer at the yard all the time.

Or a two blade to single blade comparison for rougher cutting.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts